The latest album in 1995 was “A SAFE LOOK IN MIRRORS” released in 1994.
Answers for our questionnaire from JACKAL in 1995 from S-ROCK issue vol. 1 published in 1995. Søren Hee Johansen left the band before we asked questionnaire.
Scanned files from the issue are online as we don’t find original papers.
Band members of JACKAL when they answered our questionnaire in 1995:
Brian Rich (Vo)
Benny Petersen (G)
Jesper Bang (B) (He was for JACKAL just for weeks)
Per Fisker (Ds)
1. What are you doing these days, for new album, for concerts or having holidays?
2. Let us know your latest album / demo tape. What do you want people to pay attention on it? Let us know your favorite songs from it.
3. What do you image from a word “Japan”?
4. What is your goal as a musician? How about as yourself?
5. Let us know your music career and what kind of music you used to play.
6. Let us know your taste of music, your favorite musicians and bands.
7. A message to your Japanese fans for S-ROCK. And your autograph, please.