Their 1st album was out in Norway as “HUSH” from Spesial-Laboratoriet in 1998.
Answers for our questionnaire from HUSH in 1998 in S-ROCK issue vol. 4 published in 1999.
Scanned files from the issue are online as we don’t find original papers.
Tusen Takk: Per Erik Jansen
Band members of HUSH in 1998:
Patrick Simonsen (Vo)
Kenneth (Keith) Kristiansen (G)
Janne (Steve) Titz (B)
Ragnar (Rod) Rutle (Ds)
1. What are you doing these days, for new album, for concerts or having holidays?
2. Let us know your latest album / demo tape. What do you want people to pay attention on it? Let us know your favorite songs from it.
3. What do you image from a word “Japan”?
4. What is your goal as a musician? How about as yourself?
5. Let us know your music career and what kind of music you used to play.
6. Let us know your taste of music, your favorite musicians and bands.
7. A message to your Japanese fans for S-ROCK. And your autograph, please.
HUSH FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/HushNorway/